Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

face rash due to hard water, we think?

(2 Posts)
jessa Sun 25-Feb-07 14:13:58

My sister is a new mom of an 11 week old and he has had a BAD rash on his face. The doctors said its from the hard water in FL. I was seeing if anybody knew what she chould use on his face. Our mom said Aveno diaper rash cream which I findhas been the best for my 2 girls with very dry skin (I don't live near hard water). Is there anything else that would work good for her? He has been messing with it bad and his pretty little face is a mess! Thank you!
jessa

BernieBear Tue 27-Feb-07 12:44:10

My ds had this as a baby and I was told by HV that it was to do with the water in the area (chalk) but it was in fact ezcema. Sorry, I don't want to sound like the voice of doom here. Aveeno is great though, but you may want to get him back to the docs and ask re ezcema.

Sorry I can't be much help, but hope this "bumps" your query abit and someone else can come along and give more info.

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now