Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

OMG an improvement!

(7 Posts)
babybarrister Mon 12-Dec-16 19:38:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tweedledumb0 Mon 12-Dec-16 19:56:06

sortthetacheoutbernard Mon 12-Dec-16 20:00:45

Marvellous marvellous news.
I've been around these boards for a long time. 10 years now I count it up but I'm a regular namechanger. Two v allergic dc and I have much respect for you babybarrister. Great to hear some great news for your family.

My eldest has outgrown all allergies so it very much does happen. Poor little dd seems to be following a different course but one day at a time...

Divine ds too!

canteatcustard Mon 12-Dec-16 21:24:19

Great news! Huge milestone! our son had very severe allergy to dogs and now as an adult at 20 we actually have a dog !

<although hubby is still mildly allergic!>

babybarrister Tue 13-Dec-16 13:07:24

Tweedledumb0 Tue 13-Dec-16 20:24:22

trixymalixy Tue 03-Jan-17 00:50:31

That's fantastic babybarrister. I always love to hear of improvements in other people's kids allergies gives me hope for my own two.

We're back for skin prick testing on Friday, but sadly I think DD is going to test positive for peanut allergy for the first time. sad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: