Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Veruca

(3 Posts)
neekyprincess6 Sun 13-Nov-16 14:32:16

So I've had this veruca on the side of my toe next to my big toe for at least 5 years, I used to do pro swimming as a kid so it must of been from that, but now it's multiple verucas on that one toe and has now spread to my big toe as they're touching. I've tried freezing it off with that bazuca veruca stuff but it don't work n have to use about 9 buds every time I do it and now it really hurts... fkin hate it

dancemom Sun 13-Nov-16 14:34:33

I had one for over 15 years!

I tried everything but eventually tea tree oil, filing with disposable nail files and duct tape seemed to work - either that or my immune system eventually kicked in!

Nicg13 Wed 08-Feb-17 23:02:45

I had a real stubborn veruca on the sole of my foot for about 5 years, tried everything and was about to give up. Read a message on here that suggested using nail Polish! Well I'm gob smacked, it's worked in just 2 weeks!! I painted the veruca with black nail Polish for about 3 or 4 nights then soaked it in the bath and picked off the Polish, I repeated this every 3-4 days for 2 weeks and I honestly cannot believe it's gone! On the 2nd week I applied bazuka under the nail Polish ( just because I had some ) so don't know if that helped? Apparently a black or dark polish is best as it shuts out the light and suffocates it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now