Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

easily tolerated magnesium sources

(4 Posts)
Ipsos Wed 13-Jan-16 02:55:30

Hi,

I wondered if anyone might be able to recommend good sources of magnesium?

I have long term health trouble that is somewhere between burnout, PND and CFS, and I feel much better if I take magnesium supplements, but the other ingredients in the supplement pills cause me digestion trouble (I am on a very restricted diet generally. It's gradually getting better, but I think would get better faster if I was not magnesium deficient.)

I just wondered if anyone who was intolerant to tesco/boots own brand-type Mg supplements had found a better alternative?

I tried an Epsom salt bath but I got a very woozly head and found it really hard to walk afterwards.

I've tried lots of food sources but most of the really good food sources are things that I can't tolerate.

Thanks!

Ipsos Wed 13-Jan-16 02:56:20

btw I have seen my GP many times about this and she just says it's "stress and anxiety" and I've to rest until it resolves.

AGirlCalledJohnny Wed 13-Jan-16 04:18:11

I take magnesium drops in a glass of water every morning - called ConcenTrace, found them on Amazon!

Ipsos Wed 13-Jan-16 10:28:48

Gosh!

www.traceminerals.com/products/liquid-tablet-minerals/concentrace-ionic-minerals

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now