Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

What's wrong with my baby!!

(4 Posts)
Jennywren21 Mon 07-Dec-15 07:02:44

My 6 month old, the Angel baby is angel no more.

It's changed over the last two week and I'm so worried, this is not my baby!!!.

It started with a cold, now awful flem cough that chokes her making her at times vomit. She has screaming fits lasting up to an hour, she's in so much pain it's awful!! She's not sleeping!! Now co sleeps most of the night due to frequent waking (was sleeping 12 hours straight), feeds 2-3 times a night (more than as a tiny baby!!). Seems to have awful, painful wind. Bowel movement go from runny to no poo for 2-3 days.

Help????... I've thought teeth, tummy. Give her calpol as sometimes she is borderline fever (high 97's) I've thought maybe the food I'm giving her?? What worries me the most is the painful screaming fits.

She has two meals s day, one natural yogurt with fruit purée and second a veg based organic range food pouch. Still BF baby with the odd formula when out & about due to how distracted she gets. She BF every 3 hours still.

EvaBING Mon 07-Dec-15 08:44:52

Would you not bring her to the GP?

CalmYoBadSelf Mon 07-Dec-15 08:47:55

Have you asked your Health Visitor? I know some are like chocolate teapots but some are very experienced and knowledgeable

KP86 Mon 07-Dec-15 08:59:59

I second getting a dr opinion.

Could be a dairy intolerance (as in, just not ready yet - hold off and try again in a month or two).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now