Talk

Advanced search

Arm & hammer allergic reaction!!!

(3 Posts)
Gigiadams Fri 13-Sep-19 16:09:15

I began using Arm & Hammer advanced white toothpaste on September 9th, before retiring for bed. My mouth began to burn badly. I rinsed it out with cool water and it was not working. I retired to bed and the next morning my mouth was swollen so bad, I had to go to the hospital emergency room. I could hardly breathe and the painful burning in my mouth and lips was burning terribly. My lips had swollen so big I was not recognizable. Severe pain in my mouth, swollen tongue and my lips with difficulty breathing was diagnosed as Anaphylatic shock. Steroids and a shot was my treatment along with a liquid to swallow to help ease my pain and burning. I am still experiencing a low grade burning sensation in my mouth and inner lips and tongue. Pictures available by request. @gigi1015, (ga10151947@gmail.com)

Chocqueen99 Sun 20-Sep-15 09:26:55

Since reading it was the toothpaste I have read a hell of a lot of reviews online about bad reactions!

Chocqueen99 Fri 18-Sep-15 15:08:30

Has anyone ever used arm & hammer toothpaste it's the advance white one and had an allergic reaction? ? I started using it about a week ago an my tongue felt a bit funny at the front like I had burnt it then over the next few days it went a bit patchy my tongue & weird just didn't look right and in the middle but towards the back it's a bit lumpy. I think the last time I used it was Sunday morning. ..It doesn't hurt but it's not gone back to normal yet I'm only assuming it's the toothpaste.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »