Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Photo - hives?

(4 Posts)
ilovetosleep Wed 12-Aug-15 12:46:22

Quick post if anyone is around now. DS tested + for mild egg allergy aged 9 mo before he ever ate egg. Had never eaten egg at test aged 13 mo when he tested -ve. Been slowly and haphazardly introducing egg, baked no probs, then we started scrambled with a tsp this wind folowed by about 2tsp next day, no probs. today I gave him a tblsp and now half an he later he has these tiny bumps around his mouth. The only appeared just now, half hr after lunch, before he went down for a nap - he's asleep now and I don't know what to do. Wake him for piriton?

ilovetosleep Wed 12-Aug-15 12:55:04

Also I guess I want to know if it's lijeky to actually be a reaction. DH thinks I'm neurotic as the test was clear and he was fine with the egg over the weekend. Just managed to take this pic with a flash in his sleep although the others seem to be fading now or going more like tiny pinples

bananaandcustard Wed 12-Aug-15 18:01:27

yes, because egg was partially cooked.

ilovetosleep Wed 12-Aug-15 19:04:35

Yes but no less cooked than the little bits he had at the weekend?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now