Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

cow's milk challenge....eczema

(1 Post)
myminnie Tue 28-Jul-15 20:46:01

My 13 month old baby has been on nutramigin lipil since he was approx 3 months. We have been through the first stages of cow's milk reintroduction since he was about 9 months (as guided by the dietician). He had no problems with this at all. He has now been having bottles of cow's milk for the last 3 weeks and the last few days has been covered in a sand papery rash over his tummy/chest and now red raised areas in both elbow creases. He had no bad responses right up until now. Wondering can it take 3 wks for a skin reaction to appear. He has had no stomach problems (thankfully )! I have also recently changed from non bio to bio washing powder but again, it was a few weeks ago. I hate the thought of having to stop the cow's milk as he was doing so well on it and he adores it!!!!! Thanks for any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now