Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Gastroenterologist reccomendation London

(3 Posts)
mariaelena09 Tue 14-Jul-15 12:39:07

Hi everyone. Looking to book a private consultation with London based gastroenterologist who specialises in digestion, constipation, bloating, food intolerances as I started to vomit lately and I have to be checked out.
I have a private healthcare insurance but unsure which consultant to book with. Your suggestions would be much appreciated smile thanks

medjool Wed 15-Jul-15 21:01:05

Prof. Jayantha Arnold. Not sure where he works these days but saw him 9/10 years ago in Harrow.

BumbleNova Fri 24-Jul-15 10:41:01

John Meenan - London bridge hospital - he was great.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: