Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Any recommendations for UK/abroad hotels for allergies?

(8 Posts)
yorkshirejo Mon 22-Jun-15 23:51:07

Hi all, DS is 11 months and is allergic to dairy and soy, plus a few other foods.

I'd love to book a holiday abroad, but quite frightened at the prospect of feeding him whilst away (hard enough at home, plus I'm not the best of cooks!).

Does anyone have suggestions of hotels where chefs have been able to accommodate / prepare safe foods especially for little ones? I think realistically we'd be looking at all inclusive....

Thank you! X

OliveCane Tue 23-Jun-15 17:35:55

Hi, are you on Facebook? There is a really useful group where people have discussed this and recommended hotels. If you are not on FB, I'll dig it up and post it here for you.

yorkshirejo Tue 23-Jun-15 17:38:14

Hi olivecane yes I'm on Facebook. are you able to share the group - sounds just what I've been looking for! thanks :-)

throwingpebbles Tue 23-Jun-15 17:39:14

Following! I would love a little hotel mini break with my severely allergic children!

OliveCane Tue 23-Jun-15 17:39:44

Here you go smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/185303841660771/

Once you are there search for Dubai and hotels.

yorkshirejo Tue 23-Jun-15 17:45:32

fantastic! I was already on the group, just hadn't seen the posts! ☺ hope we find something throwingpebbles ��

AuditAngel Tue 23-Jun-15 17:49:56

Cruises (specifically P&O) are very good at catering for allergies according to my sister and a colleague.

OliveCane Tue 23-Jun-15 17:58:00

There was a hotel in Dubai highly recommended and someone recently recommended one in Turkey too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now