Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

metabolisulphites in diluted juice

(5 Posts)
lorrie9812 Fri 02-Jan-15 22:34:35

Does anyone know of any diluted juice without aspartame and metabolisulphites in it? My son may have an allergy to it. Ive read it shouldnt be consumed by kids.

fairgame Sat 03-Jan-15 17:33:53

Vimto?
I know it definitely doesn't contain aspartame as that's why i buy it. Not sure about the metabolisulphites as i don't really know what they are blush
These are the ingredients in normal vimto

Water, Sugar, Mixed Fruit Juices From Concentrate 10% (Grape, Blackcurrant, Raspberry), Acid (Citric Acid), Vimto Flavouring (Including Natural Extracts of Fruits, Herbs, Barley Malt and Spices), Colouring Food (Concentrates of Carrot, Hibiscus), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin C, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K).

MsRainbow Sat 03-Jan-15 18:04:03

Have you tried Rocks Organic squashes, not sure of the exact ingredients but they don't have any additives or artificial sweeteners.

willowisp Sat 03-Jan-15 19:02:31

What about actual juice but diluted ? That's what my DC drink, along with me & anyone else that turns up !

lorrie9812 Sat 03-Jan-15 21:32:50

Thanks, i will try all your suggestions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now