Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Egg free, Dairy free, Gluten Free, Fruit free, Nut free party food

(9 Posts)
KatyMac Mon 08-Dec-14 10:46:13

I need one item of party food that is free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut & fruit free

Any suggestions

Sweet or savoury (already serving homemade popcorn)

iseenodust Mon 08-Dec-14 10:55:34

Kettle crisps
Smoked salmon
Rice crispies (can buy gluten free) cakes (use golden syrup to stick together) shaped as xmas trees. Cover in green icing then decorate with coloured icing / sprinkles. Seen online but can't remember site.

iseenodust Mon 08-Dec-14 11:03:29

The M&S cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon meet your need.

CMOTDibbler Mon 08-Dec-14 11:08:43

One of my favourite party foods to make are sushi rolls - they are very easy, and you can make any filling - we like cucumber, avocado, chicken with sweet chilli sauce, roast duck and plum sauce (I buy precooked duck), roast beef and horseradish, tinned tuna, prawn cocktail or carrot and hummus (obv not nut free).

KatyMac Mon 08-Dec-14 11:12:01

Rice krispie cakes seem the best option - I forgot to say it was for under 3s grin

& fish is another allergen <sigh>

CMOTDibbler Mon 08-Dec-14 11:16:06

You do need to check the rice crispies though as many have barley malt in them.

KatyMac Mon 08-Dec-14 11:32:50

My Gluten allergy is a wheat allergy really - so I might be OK - I'll check

iseenodust Mon 08-Dec-14 12:02:12

Kellogs do GF crispies clearly sold as such ie not the bog standard ones.

pashmina696 Mon 08-Dec-14 16:47:18

cucumber and carrot sticks, crisps, and make some sandwiches with gluten free bread and pure spread and ham, tofutti spread, or biscoff!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now