Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Where to go on holiday with multiple allergy toddler?

(7 Posts)
MamaMed Mon 03-Nov-14 10:28:26

Hi

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go on holiday with a multiple allergy toddler?

Do any hotels/restaurants abroad cater for multiple allergies?

Chocoholicforever Mon 03-Nov-14 10:32:04

We went to Mark Warner and they were amazing. My DC is ana to some food (inc contact) and also has other reactions. They made his meals especially for him - whatever he wanted so we didn't have to use the buffet. It's not 100% foolproof but much safer than lots of places we have been to. The only problem we had was the flight - they use BA who served nuts and the one food he couldn't have but I was allowed on first to wipe down our seats and trays etc with dettol

pashmina696 Mon 03-Nov-14 14:40:15

I think it depends on the allergies, though the most allergy friendly and helpful place i have been is walt disney world in florida.

babybarrister Mon 03-Nov-14 21:18:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SurfsUp1 Mon 03-Nov-14 22:21:41

What allergies?

MamaMed Tue 04-Nov-14 07:03:58

Thankfully my LO has delayed allergies to dairy, egg, soya and wheat.

SurfsUp1 Tue 04-Nov-14 07:17:29

Well then anywhere you feel you could comfortably convey your dietary restrictions would be fine.

Allergies are not a UK thing, so I can't see why you'd have any more/less issues abroad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now