Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help! Sherriffs Vanilla Rice Drink - Can't find it anywhere

(6 Posts)
MaisOuiMaisOui Tue 27-May-14 12:21:05

Has anyone seen any Sherriffs vanilla rice drink anywhere?

My son loves a cup of this of an evening as part of his wind down routine before bed. He won't touch soya milk or Rice Dream vanilla version or the non-vanilla Sherriffs version.

Waitrose used to sell it but now only stock the non-vanilla version and the only other supplier I have found is Ocado, who also now seem to be permanently out of stock. I have emailed the manufacturer to ask where I can buy it but they haven't responded.

We are on our last carton. DS is going to be really upset if we run out. Help!

ShineSmile Wed 28-May-14 14:26:54

Sorry I can't help, but I thought the advice was not to give small children rice milk?

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 28-May-14 14:28:49

Under four it's not suitable.

I'd do a google search and try amazon

MaisOuiMaisOui Wed 28-May-14 16:14:16

My DS is five.

Google and amazon don't help - they were both my first places to look.

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 28-May-14 16:46:56

Possible tbh that it's being re branded or discontinued. It can't be hugely different to the others as there are only so many factories that make it and they just box it up.

For example alpro and provomel are the same people. Ones just organic and one isn't. That's the only difference.

Have you tried pouring the alternative into the carton so e thinks it's the same stuff?

<evil mum> grin

minnimi Fri 12-May-17 21:13:04

Hi there, for closure I thought you might want to know. I spoke with sherriffs around that time and was told that following a routinue review Waitrose had withdrawn their order to sherriffs to manufacture this product and as they only made this product for waitrose, sherriffs had to discontinue production.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now