Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sudden allergy

(4 Posts)
hotair Mon 03-Mar-14 15:16:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Rhododendron Mon 03-Mar-14 15:44:25

I would go to your GP, particularly since you're pg.

SnackFishing Mon 03-Mar-14 16:39:56

I would go and see your GP definitely. They may be able to prescribe something for you to keep with you in case you accidentally eat something and send you for allergy testing to see if there is anything else you need to be avoiding.

ClaireOB Mon 03-Mar-14 18:07:17

Good advice to see GP. The Anaphylaxis Campaign have lots of information about food allergy and a helpline open Mon-Fri 9-5 or you can email - contact details

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now