Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Symptoms of gluten intolerancy?

(5 Posts)
Perriwinkle9991 Tue 18-Feb-14 21:16:37

Hi all

My little one the past 3 weeks has been having loose nappies with mucous. The past few days have been mucous free.

Today he was touching his belly near his jeans and was crying and then he did a poo which was sloppy and green and foul smelling!

He his egg free.. Milk free to a degree could tolerate it in biscuits ect but not sure now.

I have no idea what could be causing this I doubt it's a bug and I have a feeling it's gluten intolerancy. He has diorrhea, rounded tummy but always has, belly ache and trouble sleeping. Any help would be much appreciated.

Waltonswatcher1 Wed 19-Feb-14 18:58:13

Gp ASAP .take a sample for testing to rule out bugs. Stop all dairy in the meantime and soya too -that can't hurt for a few days until you get medical advice.

drivenfromdistraction Wed 26-Feb-14 10:43:05

How old is your DC? Coeliac disease may be a possibility - in which case don't change the diet until you have had a test done.

quietbatperson Sun 02-Mar-14 17:36:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Superworm Mon 03-Mar-14 09:53:20

Soy? Common with dairy allergies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now