Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dairy and soya free gravy granules?

(7 Posts)
monstergoose Fri 10-May-13 16:18:17

Does anyone know of gravy granules that ate dots and dairy free as I can't find any in the free from section at the supermarket

frazzledbutcalm Fri 10-May-13 22:17:40

Check all labels in the normal section. Ds is on a wheat free diet, some of the items in the free from section can also be bought in the 'usual' form in the normal section at a fraction of the cost. I know with wheat, some stock cubes have it in but others don't. It's really a case of looking at labels on everything. So just because 1 variety has soya in doesn't mean they all will. It's a nightmare really. sad

frazzledbutcalm Fri 10-May-13 22:18:46

Sorry, also, I use Bisto Best - that does have soya in, so that's one to cross off your list...

monstergoose Fri 10-May-13 22:34:17

I checked all the normal gravy and they all had soya in them :-(

freefrommum Fri 10-May-13 22:53:12

Just read my jar of Antony Worrall Thompson's gluten free instant beef gravy and I can't see soya listed in the ingredients. Think I bought it in Asda?

freefrommum Fri 10-May-13 22:54:15

Sorry should have added that they definitely don't contain milk

Cravingdairy Fri 10-May-13 23:58:55

The Knorr pots are dairy and soya free if I recall correctly, if that's any good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now