Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

How likely is it we can add seeds to the list?

(5 Posts)
PumpkinJack Sun 21-Oct-12 21:42:09

Ds2, 16 mths has non-IgE allergies to dairy, soy and beans, peas and lentils. Given his symptoms and lack of sleep this week we have decided it may not be a cold/cough/stomach bug but that he could be reacting to something. We have just started using a seeded bread and I wondered if it could be seeds? I just read that they are not an uncommon allergen.

I'd appreciate your thoughts, many thanks.

PumpkinJack Mon 22-Oct-12 07:10:24

Been up twice last night after finally going to sleep at 10.20 confused

Happygirl77 Mon 22-Oct-12 16:06:32

I don't know about the seeds (sorry) but if it's ore packed sliced bread it probably contains soya flour? Just a thought.

PumpkinJack Mon 22-Oct-12 21:03:45

Thanks, no definitely no soya flour which is why I started using it. I was so pleased to find bread which would be safe <hollow laugh> ah well, back to the bread machine!

Happygirl77 Tue 23-Oct-12 12:15:01

Bother sad
We (allergic ds 9mo and me still bf) eat bagels, some pitta bread (Warburton's new sandwich pittas are soft and yummy) and part baked baguettes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now