Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

am on bbc three counties radio (herts beds, bucks) this morning.

(6 Posts)
eragon Thu 11-Oct-12 08:40:04

on the Jonathan Vernan Show, around 10 am talking about the support meeting for anyone with asthma/allergy concerns, with the Alex Curtis trust.

wish me luck, have a horrible cold at the moment!

cjbk1 Thu 11-Oct-12 08:45:34

I'll listen am in WGC u do realise you'll out yourself tho? Lol x

eragon Thu 11-Oct-12 11:14:49

sorry, its been cancelled, am hoping to get this sorted for next week.

and i will just change my name on mumsnet or not bother......!!!

cjbk1 Thu 11-Oct-12 12:09:50

yeah sorry I waited for a while but 'twas clear it wasn't gonna be on..had to take baby out for a push.let us know when it's rescheduled x

eragon Thu 11-Oct-12 21:46:17

may be its just as well, feeling quite rough now!

cjbk1 , did you go to the anaphylaxis campaign support meetings in WGC? , i really wanted to go to the last one, but it was on one of my kids birthdays. sad

am hoping by organising some evening meetings, more people can come, and we can support parents, and adults as well.

cjbk1 Fri 12-Oct-12 17:24:06

hi, I don't hav any anaphylaxis issues myself --plenty of allergies tho--or dc's but my friend and former colleague (who was just here) has severe anaphylactic allergies so its interesting to me.didnt hear about the meetings in WGC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now