Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone seen this? Are my instincts correct?

(5 Posts)
casabevron Thu 04-Oct-12 12:07:20

Here.

My first thoughts on this are just that it has to be total bollocks, and a way to part worried parents from their hard-earned cash hmm

My ds has allergies rather than intolerances, so I am not in any way an expert on the diagnosis and management of food intolerances, but from what I have read on here the claims being made by this company seem somewhat far-fetched (to put it mildly). My instinct is to contact MNHQ and protest at their acceptance of an ad from this company, but I wanted to make sure I was not in the wrong before doing so! It makes me so cross when I see people who claim to be able to diagnose and cure allergies/intolerances - don't they think that if this was possible, the medical profession at large would be doing it already?? angry

BigFatLegsInWoolyTIghts Thu 04-Oct-12 14:35:39

I don't want to click a potentially dodgy link...could you explain what it is please?

casabevron Thu 04-Oct-12 14:42:10

sorry, mn small ad for a co. that claims to be able to diagnose food intolerance to up to 120 different foods from a blood test hmm

BigFatLegsInWoolyTIghts Thu 04-Oct-12 14:46:47

It's been deleted now.

ClaireOB Thu 04-Oct-12 19:27:41

This would support your instincts, casabevron

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now