Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Thread on AIBU re nut bans

(8 Posts)
Likeaninjanow Wed 19-Oct-11 13:13:06

There's a thread called 'AIBU to not understand this rule' or something like that. Lots of posters saying they don't understand about allergies and how people cope, linked to a school imposing a nut ban.

I've posted but I'm sure lots of you know more than me about the nut ban issue and it would be good to educate some people on what it's like living with allergies. They are asking for people to explain.

babybarrister Wed 19-Oct-11 16:53:50

not again .... I give a bloody full response on AIBU every time - is there really anyone left who does not understand?! sorry not at rant at freefrom but the AIBU berks ....grin

babybarrister Wed 19-Oct-11 17:16:03

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1324450-To-not-understand-this-rule-thread-from-a-thread?pg=2

Likeaninjanow Wed 19-Oct-11 20:16:34

At least the op came back & said she felt more educated about allergies now. I'm frequently quite shocked by how little people know about allergies, and their lack of compassion.

Likeaninjanow Wed 19-Oct-11 20:18:03

Allergy education...it's a job for the (orange) caped crusaders! grin

Whelk Wed 19-Oct-11 21:08:29

Grrrrrrr.

babybarrister Wed 19-Oct-11 21:09:59

sorry I meant not having a go at likeaninjanow ....

I have started my own thread in AIBU - fed up of being blamed for nut bans!

nellymoo Wed 19-Oct-11 21:26:02

urgh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now