Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Soya childrens yoghurts ??

(7 Posts)
sparklystar Wed 05-Oct-11 09:15:31

Hi does anyone know if such a thing exists ? I can only find large adult size yoghurts

Thanks

GrownUpNow Wed 05-Oct-11 10:09:58

I too have only been able to find the adult sized ones, my DD would love something like the squeezy frube type things for her packed lunch. As it is, I put half a yoghurt into a tupperware container for her, or buy a big pot and do it all week.

FannyLogan Wed 05-Oct-11 10:13:05

yes - we get them from our healthfood shop - hang on will find a link.....

FannyLogan Wed 05-Oct-11 10:20:26

They are called Sojade but I can only find the French site, google translate will help I guess.... www.sojade.fr/la-gamme.php?page=0

They are little 100 or 125g pots, various flavours - lemon, cherry, strawberry, rasperry etc. They are soya with fruit, sugar but no sweetners or other crap.

FannyLogan Wed 05-Oct-11 10:23:09

DH also has a different brand in a little ridged pot, but helpfully cannot remember the name of them.

Also, I think they sell Alpro soya yoghurts in Sainsburys/Tesco in 4 small pots?

FannyLogan Wed 05-Oct-11 10:24:11

www.mysupermarket.co.uk/sainsburys-price-comparison/Yogurts/Alpro_Soya_Blueberry_And_Cherry_Yogurts_4x125g.html

Clara35 Wed 05-Oct-11 11:41:39

Hi all, you can get alpro pots in normal yoghurt size pots but I don't understand why they haven't thought to put them in Disney character style pots for children. Innocent smoothies do fruit tubes which look like frubes so ds feels he's getting the same sort of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now