Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

In case you miss it

(13 Posts)
youarekidding Tue 27-Sep-11 19:22:59

please read

Sorry if forgot anyone but I meant it all.

ChocaMum Tue 27-Sep-11 21:20:34

That's such a lovely idea. Thanks so much. I've added the same back! grin

youarekidding Tue 27-Sep-11 21:22:03

grin

I just saw it when I check TIO.

babybarrister Tue 27-Sep-11 22:19:04

thanks to you and thanks to everyone - the support on here is the best I have had ....

greenbananas Wed 28-Sep-11 07:15:09

Ooh, bless you! - nobody has given me flowers in years smile smile smile

All you lovely ladies are wonderful. I can say quite honestly that this allergy board has changed my life, and made the world a much safer and happier place for my little DS. A big bunch of thanks for all of you!!!

freefrommum Wed 28-Sep-11 09:22:55

Thank you! And thank you to all the fab MNers on here, don't know what I'd do without this forum - keeps me sane!

garliclover Wed 28-Sep-11 11:22:26

Thank you too, youarekidding! And to all of you amazingly knowledgeable, helpful and kind mothers who have helped me get through these last few months -- you're brilliant! thanks and double thanks

Weta Wed 28-Sep-11 15:33:54

This is definitely one of the nicest boards on Mumsnet - people are so supportive and really helpful with practical suggestions as well...

tinytalker Wed 28-Sep-11 22:28:51

Aah thanks I've come over all warm & fuzzy smile

youarekidding Wed 28-Sep-11 22:29:40

YY to support. Got another thread going now after the really positive move forward we've had DS had 2 doses of AH today. Its nearly a year ago since his bad reaction so I'm panicking worried.

Only thing that keeps me going is knowing I can come here and worry, whinge, panic!, be happy and ask advice and it's listened to with empathy/ sympathy. No-one tries to under or over play it - they treat it for what it is.

mintyneb Thu 29-Sep-11 09:52:32

a big thanks from me too. This is one area on MN that I know I can get real support, something which can be hard to find in RL thanks

eragon Thu 29-Sep-11 14:00:47

thank you... i like passing on support, as i know i will need it soon in return!

Whelk Fri 30-Sep-11 20:47:51

Thank you to all of you too. This board is the so supportive and helpful x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now