Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Found a great vegan waffle recipe - just thought I'd share!

(4 Posts)
eskimomama Tue 30-Aug-11 08:14:00

DH was determined to make good waffles this weekend, that were dairy and egg free for me and DD, and he found this great recipe that really works.

He just added 1 extra banana which I think is needed to make it tastier/easier to cook.
Of course nuts can be left out, it's just about the taste...

their recipe is gluten free but we used regular wholemeal flour - so the bottom line ... it was our first really successful vegan attempt!!

below
www.food.com/recipe/banana-nut-waffles-gluten-free-and-vegan-312803

babybarrister Tue 30-Aug-11 20:51:48

great - I have asked MNHQ if they would set up an allergy section in recipes - I wonder whether they might respond better if others [ie you!] also asked them - then we could all post our lovely recipes on there ....smile

eskimomama Wed 31-Aug-11 14:40:06

great idea - there are loads of allergy-friendly recipes online but most of them are yucky, so it would be great to have a "tried and approved" section in here!

Pancakeflipper Fri 02-Sep-11 22:45:08

Oh I would a tried and approved recipe section.

I am battling to do toad in the hole for my dairy-free kid. All failed so far....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now