Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

a thread about a thread

(9 Posts)
babybarrister Thu 25-Aug-11 11:25:46

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/a1285332-to-think-this-cant-really-be-a-life-threatening-allergy#27069219

for anyone who has not seen this thread and wants to comment ....!

nellymoo Thu 25-Aug-11 20:05:32

On the subject of that thread, thank-you! I have reached a point where I mostly can't be bothered explaining to people, I just want to tell them off. So thank-you for explaining and finishing my argument for me, whilst whilst I sit here eyeing up that wet fish!

shouldbeelswhere Thu 25-Aug-11 21:53:12

Well done BB. Eloquently put.

ChocaMum Thu 25-Aug-11 22:02:15

Thanks BB for highlighting this thread.

youarekidding Thu 25-Aug-11 22:18:36

BB you've done well there. I've commented but in general as opossed to weather the OP is questioning her allergies or not.

babybarrister Fri 26-Aug-11 08:19:29

I feel I am on a "knowledge" mission at the moment grin - no doubt it won't last!!

ChocaMum Fri 26-Aug-11 22:53:08

I do try, but it's such a battle just with relatives let alone the rest of the world. Well done BB, I guess we all need to try to spread the word however tough it is, for our DC's sake at least.

eskimomama Sat 27-Aug-11 15:42:37

loved the "organic hippie with nothing better to do" comment :D
That's me! oh and did I say I'm still BFing my 22 mo? that's just soooo hippie too. Maybe thta's why my DD is so many allergies! hmm

eskimomama Sat 27-Aug-11 15:44:07

*has not is - was typing with DD on my lap ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now