Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Support thread for parents with snotty hayfever ridden children at the moment.

(3 Posts)
youarekidding Tue 14-Jun-11 21:43:28

Basically as it says in the title. DS is snotty at the moment, keeps getting a very hoarse and whispery voice (a new one this year) and making a very whistly oise whilst breathing - but its not his chest.

He is up and down in mood and when down trying to best to make me feel just as bad. grin

Have discovered friend of collegue makes local honey so have asked for a supply ready for next year.

vintageteacups Wed 15-Jun-11 13:02:15

DD has suffered this year for the first time and she's full of it.

She's been coughing loads at night meaning she's grumpy in the day and has loads of nose bleeds too.

She has asthma (mild) which has been making her tight chested at night.

My hayfever has also been worse this year - I must get some local honey too.

youarekidding Wed 15-Jun-11 18:38:54

Even I have had itchy eyes the past few days. shock

DS has come home again with hardly any voice. grin It must be the pollen as he's fine until he goes outside - by about 7pm he's making a slight wheezy noise when breathing but he's not asthmatic and not struggling. Just hopes not heading towards a severe reaction. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now