Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Babybarrister - quick question

(5 Posts)
BlameItOnTheBogey Wed 01-Jun-11 05:25:39

Hope you don't mind me hounding you! But since we both use the same consultant, I thought I'd try and get some inside info from you. DD is due her first food challenge in a couple of months (milk). She'll be 20 months. I have no idea of what to expect and although I have read other threads on here you're the only one I know who also uses St Tommys. Do you have any hints and tips and could you bear to describe to me what happens on the day?

I'd really appreciate it....
Thanks!

babybarrister Wed 01-Jun-11 16:17:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BlameItOnTheBogey Wed 01-Jun-11 16:36:08

Thanks. At the risk of sounding ignorant, what do they actually do? I mean is she just given a cup of milk to drink or what? Is Dr D.T. around for the whole thing to ask questions or do I need a follow up appt? (We're based overseas so I only going to be back for 3 days and need to fit everything in then.)

Only raw milk because we've already been introducing baked milk based upon our last skin prick results. So far, so good on that score.

Thanks again for taking time to reply.

babybarrister Wed 01-Jun-11 17:41:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BlameItOnTheBogey Wed 01-Jun-11 18:27:28

OK this is all hugely helpful! Thanks. I'll make a separate appt with DtDT then. Good to know what to expect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now