Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

where can I buy 100% cotton school trousers?

(9 Posts)
keresley Wed 20-Apr-11 18:51:40

I need grey ones for my 6 year old. Thanks.

Maggie198 Wed 20-Apr-11 20:38:56

www.ezcemaclothing.com

keresley Thu 21-Apr-11 15:31:01

Thanks Maggie. I knew about these ones but they are just so expensive. I was hoping that some of the more regular shops would seel them. The place I got them in the past don't sell them anymore.

chloesmumtoo Thu 21-Apr-11 17:03:09

They are expensive for cotton ones, we have the same problem. Another site is www.lint-kids.com Unfortunately marks and spencer don't do grey but have started a skin kind cotton trouser but only in black

keresley Thu 21-Apr-11 20:23:53

Thx Chloesmum. Yes, looked on Lindt kids but they only have sizes for 12-13 year olds

Bilbomum Wed 27-Apr-11 14:15:18

Hope this isn't too late keresley, I got some from H&M for ds. It was a few months ago so I don't know if they will still have them but worth a look in the future. They're dark grey canvas and quite slim fitting but look fairly similar to 'normal' school trousers.

moonstorm Sat 14-May-11 21:57:16

I'm sure I saw a link somewhere to M&S.

Schulte Wed 18-May-11 14:38:36

M&S I am pretty sure have 100% cotton trousers in grey and black. Not navy though, which is what I need sad

thisisyesterday Wed 08-Jun-11 19:36:19

me need navy too sad

atm i have bought some navy cotton chinos for ds1 who is moving to a new school in sept. but have had the uniform list through and it specifically states NO chinos sad

not sure what i'm going to do

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: