Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

athma - advice from the experienced please

(4 Posts)
nottirednow Mon 29-Nov-10 19:47:17

Message withdrawn

AphraBen Tue 30-Nov-10 03:07:02

i would ask for an unmedicated test, as you mentioned.

ClaireOB Tue 30-Nov-10 11:57:27

have you tried asking in the thread in Children's Health? - ma-Support-Group-2-For-parents-of-asthmatic-childr en?reverse=1

Pixieonaleaf has children with asthma and food allergies I think. As AB says, I would push this. Might also be worth talking to Anaphylaxis Campaign and/or Asthma UK helplines.
Good luck

PixieOnaLeaf Thu 02-Dec-10 21:58:07

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: