Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dairy-free advent calenders & Humdinger dairy free chocolate spread

(11 Posts)
brooke73 Wed 10-Nov-10 14:24:17

I've being looking everywhere on the internet for a dairy free advent calender, last year I got one from Dietary Needs Direct, but can't seem to find it this year.
Also the big Sainsburys and Tescos used to sell Humdinger dairy free chocolate spread which my ds loved! Now cannot find it anywhere, again even on the internet.
Please help if you know where I can get these from - I'm running out of time!

BeaSpellsaLot Wed 10-Nov-10 14:51:42

I am travelling to our nearest Sainsburys tomorrow in the hope of getting a calendar....

Can't help with the chocolate spread sorry.

rugrats3 Wed 10-Nov-10 16:39:20

Sainsburys that i went into last week had dairy free calenders

castleonthehill Wed 10-Nov-10 18:00:21

Sainsburys had advent calanders

coral Thu 11-Nov-10 18:34:46

I got this one from amazon

brooke73 Fri 12-Nov-10 13:16:28

thanks for your replies, will go to a big sainsburys tomorrow, went to my local one yesterday and they did'nt have any. Hopefully they have'nt sold out yet!

DorisIsAPinkDragon Fri 12-Nov-10 13:31:45

have also been trawling the internet for the chocolate spread with no luck, think I shall have to resort to making my own (MIL assures me it's a doddle hmm) Now just to find a recipe...

BeaSpellsaLot Fri 12-Nov-10 14:23:00

I got a calendar in Sainsburys yesterday brooke.

They were with the free from products rather than with the other advent calendars. Quite small, white, square shaped box.

brooke73 Sun 14-Nov-10 22:40:01

I found a calender in sainsburys today. Really pleased I've got one, although as already said it is much smaller than a standard dairy one - why do they do that!!!!!!! Can't maunfacturers get it into their head that children with allergies what to be the same as everyone else! Ds did'nt complain though sad.

BeaSpellsaLot Mon 15-Nov-10 13:47:44

I know!

I was so delighted that I actually found one though....

Poor DD is continually wanting things that DS can have but she can't.

tinytalker Mon 15-Nov-10 18:16:38

Try here http://www.moofreechocolates.com/

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: