Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.

ok, so not the right place but talk to me about surrogacy please

(7 Posts)
notjustmom Thu 29-May-08 16:15:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

notjustmom Thu 29-May-08 21:19:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Kewcumber Thu 29-May-08 23:15:28

I think there was an earlier thread on surrogacy in teh adoption category maybe a coupleof months ago. I'm sure it refered to an organisation to contact.

Hopeoverexperience Fri 30-May-08 12:56:51

Contact cots - (Childlessness overcome through surrogacy). They will be able to give you the information you need.I have a DD via straight surrogacy so may be able to answer your questions via CAT . Good luck in the persuit of your dream.

sunnylabsmum Fri 04-Jul-08 19:46:15

Good luck in your journey. I too have a 5 yr old child and due to medical negligence am unable to have another child. I have just about accepted this however I think DH is still considering exploring alternatives. I really feel for you .. you have to do whats right for your family

Take care

QOD Sun 13-Jul-08 20:19:16

I too have a dd from straight surrogacy, there are lots of waiting parents with andwithout existing children
best of lck

goingslowlymad Sun 13-Jul-08 20:25:18

I had surrogate twins for friends 4 months ago. COTs or SurrogacyUK or even MicarclesDoHappen websites are very helpful. I know the list of couples waiting to be chosen at COTs is not very long at the moment so haopefully if you joined with them you wouldn;t have too much of a wait.

Best of luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now