Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.

Celebration hearing today

(12 Posts)
Anothernamesake Thu 16-Mar-17 08:28:48

For anybody that remembers my other thread, today is our celebration hearing!!

Have no idea what to expect but I know it's nearly the end and we can get on with our lives. Finally. So happy grin

highinthesky Thu 16-Mar-17 08:30:37

Congratulations! flowers

flapjackfairy Thu 16-Mar-17 08:33:28

Oh it will be wonderful. Had ours 6 weeks ago and it was v special so huge congrats.
You have made it through this crazy system xxx

Anothernamesake Thu 16-Mar-17 08:45:22

Thank you so much! Yes flap it's been 2 years of utter bonkers-ness at times. The relief is huge. Congratulations to you too flowers

tldr Thu 16-Mar-17 09:49:16

Congrats flowers

gabsdot Thu 16-Mar-17 10:43:14

A big congratulations to you all.

sweetchilli77 Thu 16-Mar-17 10:49:24

Congratulations!!!! ours in tomorrow.Im so glad the process is over almost. We are having little house gathering on the Saturday too

itsbeenaverylongweek Thu 16-Mar-17 20:38:35

Congratulations! flowers

Anothernamesake Fri 17-Mar-17 10:17:54

Thank you everyone. It was a lovely day, very special. The dc came away with a teddy and a certificate. The judge was great, my ds put her wig on!!

We went for lunch and got a big cake afterwards, nothing too extravagant but the kids had a nice time.

Congratulations on yours too sweetchilli and good luck for today flowers

sweetchilli77 Fri 17-Mar-17 22:57:49

Anothernamesake Thank you so much and so glad it went good.

Ours was absolutely lovely! Even though LO is a baby she still made a massive fuss and included my younger niece which was brill.
LO also got a teddy "guess how much i love you" (which we love) plus some chocolate and a little non formal certificate.

It really was a lovely day. We having a small party at home tomorrow with close family and friends.

Now for the next chapter.........

Rainatnight Sat 18-Mar-17 15:30:33

Congratulations! flowers

MintyLizzy9 Sat 18-Mar-17 15:47:17

Congratulations! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now