Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.

Christmas cards

(8 Posts)
NigelLikesSalad Sat 05-Dec-15 20:59:15

Haven't sent cards for years because I'm a miserable cow but this year everyone is going to get one just because this year we finally get to write LO in too, I am looking forward to writing it over and over again 50 times smile we have been talking about traditions we will start this year and those from our childhoods we will continue with LO. The first Christmas in a long time where there will be a lot of happy tears, not tears of desperation, sadness or bitterness or loss/failure. Just happy tears smile

ConfusedInBath Sat 05-Dec-15 21:10:05

Gorgeous smile

Desmoulinsonatable Sat 05-Dec-15 21:10:16

Us too. Wonderful isn't it? Happy Christmas to you and your new family from ours!

GirlsWhoWearGlasses Sun 06-Dec-15 09:18:37

That's lovely. Merry Christmas. fgrin

NigelLikesSalad Sun 06-Dec-15 11:33:07

Happy Christmas everyone smile it is fab, we are so happy. Just planning where the tree will go. We had one last year as we were a bit more excited as we were off to panel in mid January so made an effort. The few years before that we really didn't bother as had just lost the festive spirit. It's well and truly back this year.

Kewcumber Sun 06-Dec-15 17:53:41

Oh I remember rediscovering the excitement of Christmas cards - how lovely.

Mind you the novelty has worn off again now fgrin

Italiangreyhound Sun 06-Dec-15 23:52:42

Wonderful and fab, was our first last year with ds.

Enjoy it all (Ps reindeer food is my fav tradition - porridge oats mixed with glitter and sprinkled in the garden before they go to bed - don;t forget chocolates or mince pies and milk for Santa - Booze - NO he's driving!

fsmile fsmilefsmilefsmilefsmilefsmilefsmilefsmilefsmilefsmilefsmilefsmile

NigelLikesSalad Mon 07-Dec-15 12:12:20

Oh dear....no booze might be a hard one for DH to take. He's already chosen a bottle of Port....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now