Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.

Placement up date - it's wonderful

(10 Posts)
Chev123 Sun 07-Jun-15 21:12:07

Hi everyone, I wanted to quickly update as pre placement I haunted these forums! My baby boy moved in 2 and a half weeks ago (single adopter). It has been amazing. I wanted to reassure those who think it's all doom and gloom that it isn't. However once they move in, it's busy. In the most fantastic way ever. He's settled really well. The joy of learning his ways, seeing him grow, getting snorting giggles from him are amazing.
The sense that this child was destined to be my family is over whelming.
I'm sure we'll have difficult times and I'm sure then I'll be back in here begging advice but I suspect I'm like the majority that when that glorious day of move in happens and you become family then that's what you concentrate on and you drift away from these forums.
I feel so strongly that this little boy was the right one for me that those who are still waiting it's not because it won't happen, it's because you're waiting for the right ones, for your family.
Because believe me, this is worth waiting for! Happy days everyone xxx

Desmoulinsonatable Sun 07-Jun-15 21:41:14

That's amazing Chev! Congratulations I am so pleased for you. Very unmumsnetty hugs!

Italiangreyhound Sun 07-Jun-15 21:59:44

Chev fabulous news. grin wink smile thanks grin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanksgrin wink smile thanks

Devora Sun 07-Jun-15 22:34:05

That is so lovely, Chev smile

MyPreciousRing Sun 07-Jun-15 22:43:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

UnderTheNameOfSanders Mon 08-Jun-15 20:44:16

Congratulations flowers

Hels20 Mon 08-Jun-15 21:05:41

Thank you for posting such a happy, positive post!!!

cherryb34 Mon 08-Jun-15 21:54:18

Congrats we are going to panel soon and looking forward to the the wonderful feeling you going through at the moment

GirlsWhoWearGlasses Wed 10-Jun-15 21:16:54

Oh huge congratulations, that's wonderful. You've given me a wee lump in my throat. Enjoy your lovely son.

Pommes Wed 10-Jun-15 21:23:23

Big, big congratulations on your DS.... wait until he calls you Mummy (or Mammmmaaaaa)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now