Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.

HELP please

(4 Posts)
Tula22 Mon 12-Jan-15 19:24:09

My friend has our social.worker visiting her next week (she is our reference) and she wants to know what sort of questions she will ask her.
I haven't a clue what they want to know so would you kind lovely people help please by giving me some sort of clue what they will ask and want to know.
THANK YOU grinflowers

Velvet1973 Mon 12-Jan-15 19:45:09

I'm not sure I actually know as such because the conversations are confidential. They'll certainly be asking questions about how you are as a couple (sorry assumption there?), if there are any areas they think you'd struggle with, how you are about asking for and accepting support? If they have any concerns etc - these could range from anything like practicalities to finances etc. hope that helps?

dimples76 Mon 12-Jan-15 19:59:50

Apparently my social worker just went through the written references they had already supplied and asked for clarification or further info

Tula22 Mon 12-Jan-15 20:05:28

Thank you
velvet correct assumption lol.
These are the sort of things I thought they may want to know. Thank you again for your quick responses x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: