Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.

Happy Birthday Lilka.

(23 Posts)
Moomoomie Thu 06-Mar-14 09:14:11

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Lilka, Happy Birthday to you.
thanks thanks brew for now and wine for later.
Not forgetting cake

CheeryGiraffe Thu 06-Mar-14 11:28:00

Happy birthday, Lilka! I hope you're feeling better and you have a lovely day with lots of cake, wine and flowers. smile

prumarth Thu 06-Mar-14 12:49:10

Happy birthday xxx

Kewcumber Thu 06-Mar-14 13:10:59

Ooh are we having a party?!

MrsBW Thu 06-Mar-14 13:57:00

I'll bring the cheese and pineapple hedgehog if we are....

Happy Birthday Lilka!!!

OneOfOurLilkasIsMissing Thu 06-Mar-14 14:27:25

Oh thank you so much everyone!! You're so kind thanks

My --th birthday is not one that makes me think "party" though - it's making me think "Oh Gawd, - more year/s and I'll be --" wink

oh okay I'll admit it, I'm 49

I'm in the house on my own at the moment, relaxing, so it's been good so far! My cake is in the oven, please let it rise properly.

This evening I get to entertain 3 kids, one man-who-acts-like-a-kid, one toddler, and one baby. Its going to be noisy grin

KristinaM Thu 06-Mar-14 15:01:28

I'll bring the wine. Red or white Lilka. And happy birthday wine

Meita Thu 06-Mar-14 15:11:15

Happy Birthday smile

MyFeetAreCold Thu 06-Mar-14 16:02:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Inthebeginning Thu 06-Mar-14 16:50:32

Happy Birthday Lilka! thanks wine thanks wine

Happiestinwellybobs Thu 06-Mar-14 17:21:17

Happy Birthday smile

Choccyjules Thu 06-Mar-14 18:19:00

Happy Birthday Lovely Lilka! cake

MerryInthechelseahotel Thu 06-Mar-14 19:06:13

Happy birthday Lilka wine cake flowers

FamiliesShareGerms Thu 06-Mar-14 19:09:48

Have a lovely 25th birthday

Hels20 Thu 06-Mar-14 21:50:24

Happy birthday Lilka! Have a great evening!

Devora Thu 06-Mar-14 23:06:03

Happy birthday, spring chicken! Wish I could share a glass [ok, bottle] of bubbly with you wine cake thanks

Devora Thu 06-Mar-14 23:08:31

Just to add, all casual like - it's MY birthday week after next, and it's a BIG one. Champagne, Tiffany diamonds and trips to Paris will be graciously received...

KristinaM Thu 06-Mar-14 23:19:46

Devora -May I say that you are a fine looking women for 60 ?

Devora Thu 06-Mar-14 23:26:05

Ha! One of the reasons I never lie about my age, Kristina, is that I have small children and I think there is a very high risk that people think I look feckin rough for 40. I'd far rather they think I look not damn bad for 50 grin

OneOfOurLilkasIsMissing Fri 07-Mar-14 00:21:28

Thank you everyone! thanks

Wish I could share the wine with you all as well smile

I had a lovely evening thank you. Minor issues with DD2 being jealous the attention wasn't all on her, and also with baby sick, but otherwise, it was great grin

Everyone took the opportunity to lavish such nice birthday cards on me...no jokes about getting older at all...ahem

One final glass of wine, and I'm off to bed

Oh gawd, next year's my 50th shock

Kewcumber Fri 07-Mar-14 10:26:05

me too Lilka - and I get there a month before you.

Devora - I tell people I'm 55 and they think I look fecking marvelous for my age - lying is the way to go just not the way people think!

Moomoomie Fri 07-Mar-14 14:54:17

Meet you here again in a years time Lilka, and we will have a proper party. Glad you had a good day.

devora... What date is yours then? I'll arrange a little soirée !

Italiangreyhound Fri 07-Mar-14 19:10:31

Happy Birthday. thanks thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now