Talk

Advanced search

Looking for help for my dh please! How do I find a good recruitment agency/headhunter?

(7 Posts)
Swifey Tue 24-Jan-17 12:13:39

He is looking for another job; preferably in the southwest, he is a chartered engineer, who currently heads up a global department in a pharmaceutical/service/decontamination company, and has his own global sales team too. He wants a new challenge; maybe a head of department somewhere, or a Managing Director role? Any ideas where to look for really good people to help him with this?
TIA

Swifey Tue 24-Jan-17 13:14:07

Bumping for anyone around at lunchtime??? smile

lljkk Tue 24-Jan-17 20:15:48

why not via IEE or IET or whichever is his professional association?

MarasmeAbsolu Tue 24-Jan-17 22:51:20

The lunching academic... where is she?

[Wink]

LRDtheFeministDragon Wed 25-Jan-17 13:06:14

It may be different in engineering, but does he have any experience in academia to be a head of department? I would think he would need not just the industry experience but also a whole lot of experience about degree admin and grants and so on.

CatAmongPigeons Fri 27-Jan-17 11:45:42

Are you asking about becoming an academic? Or are you in the wrong section of the site?

If it's the former - well, you don't give enough information about his academic qualifications. Does he have a PhD or significant research experience?

If the latter - this is a topic mostly about female academics' working lives ...

CatAmongPigeons Fri 27-Jan-17 11:46:28

The lunching academic... where is she?
Indeed. Usually grabbing a banana at 3pm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now