Coaching to support post-PhD transitions

(4 Posts)
jclm Thu 26-May-16 10:59:16

Done, very short.
Doesn't sound like op is part of the university sector anymore so unlikely to use the university research ethics committee.

esornep Tue 24-May-16 17:32:25

The beginning of the survey also seems like an advertisement for coaching services...

FoggyBottom Tue 24-May-16 16:32:50

Have you had this posting/way of collecting your data OK'd by your University's Ethics Committee? And by MN who may be tougher

aniakg28 Tue 24-May-16 11:38:59

hi all, hope this is the right place to post this (apologies if that's not the case!) I am six years out of my own PhD in sociology and I am currently working towards completing a Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring and I am conducing this survey to understand the biggest challenges that PhDs/early career academics (within 5 years of receiving their PhD) encounter and explore whether coaching could them help overcome these challenges.
The survey is anonymous and should take no more than 5 minutes of your time and can be accessed from www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YZYPN7L
Thank you so much for your help - and feel free to pass it on to anybody who may be interested!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in