What do you think of cropped trousers and cravats on men ? Stylish, meh, criminal ??

(7 Posts)
WildRosie Sat 12-Jun-21 10:43:01

Personally, I wouldn't be seen dead in such attire. I keep a very simple and low-cost wardrobe and it will stay that way.

I'm no expert on women's fashion so I'm in no position to pass comment from that perspective, except that I have noted that knotted silk scarves are a popular accessory for younger women especially.

Let's be lighthearted here.

OP’s posts: |
TheTruthAndNothingButTheTruth Sat 12-Jun-21 10:47:40

They are a statement. I'm not sure what the statement is. I'm artsy? I'm hip? My shoes stink because I wear them with bare feet? Personally I would not approach anyone wearing this because I assume they would find me mildly diverting at best, dull at worst. Conversely I might find them a change at best, utterly pretentious at worst.

mybrainhertz Sat 12-Jun-21 10:48:38

Sounds a bit hipster to me 🤔

WildRosie Sat 12-Jun-21 10:49:03

TheTruthAndNothingButTheTruth

They are a statement. I'm not sure what the statement is. I'm artsy? I'm hip? My shoes stink because I wear them with bare feet? Personally I would not approach anyone wearing this because I assume they would find me mildly diverting at best, dull at worst. Conversely I might find them a change at best, utterly pretentious at worst.

Nicely put.

groundcontroltomontydon Sat 12-Jun-21 10:57:51

Vyvyan is one of the few people able to cut a dash in the cropped pant
youtu.be/0VH-tJSpkjA

WildRosie Sat 12-Jun-21 11:25:37

groundcontroltomontydon

Vyvyan is one of the few people able to cut a dash in the cropped pant
youtu.be/0VH-tJSpkjA

Beautiful tailoring.

WildRosie Sun 13-Jun-21 22:22:13

Thongs and backless briefs ought to be illegal. Maybe they are in some countries.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in