Anyone using a power/ vibration plate

(5 Posts)
ArseholesOnToast Fri 16-Apr-21 16:16:10

There’s no way I’d let anyone see my arse wobbling about on one in all its glory in a gym!

Hope you love yours as much as I love mine if you decide to get one.

cyclingmad Fri 16-Apr-21 12:54:43

@annasw1 @arseholesontoast

Thanks for the comments. I wanted to make sure it was worth purchasing in terms of real term changes to cost.

They have one in thr gym but noone uses it as its in the middle and everyone csn see you. I feel abit uncomfortable using it unless it was just me in the room haha.

OP’s posts: |
ArseholesOnToast Thu 15-Apr-21 09:34:17

I got a Vibrapower one from Ideal World and it cost about £160. I’ve had mine for about 18months and I do one to three 10min sessions 5/6 times a week.

It definitely tones you and you can do exercises whilst you’re on it. It doesn’t feel like you’re doing anything much when you’re on it but you ache the next day!

I do press ups on it too but only on a low vibration for a couple of mins and my arms are more toned.

It does count calories on the display but I don’t take much notice of that.

I’ve got nerve damage in my back and it’s helped with my circulation and improved my balance.

Definitely worth the money and never had any problems with it.

I think Ideal World have them on offer regularly.

Don’t do what I did and do click and collect, have it delivered as it weighs a ton!

AnnaSW1 Wed 14-Apr-21 22:21:27

Sorry I can't recommend a particular one other than to say I used to do classes on one and the results were fantastic.

cyclingmad Wed 14-Apr-21 22:19:07

Considering getting one (mini version) and wanted to hear from people who use it abit what benefits they have seen after using it.

Also any particular one to recommend buying

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in