Brown discharge during pregnancy

(24 Posts)
SherryEjaz Wed 14-Apr-21 04:43:30

I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant and started having brown discharge without any cramps. Is it normal? Going for my scan in the morning. Plz pray for me and my baby 🙏

OP’s posts: |
BlackCatShadow Wed 14-Apr-21 05:00:51

I think it’s very common. I was told as long as the blood was brown, not red, and there was no cramping, it’s ok. I had a fair bit of bleeding at the start of pregnancy with DD2.

Good luck with your scan. I hope everything is ok.

Claire998877 Wed 14-Apr-21 13:04:45

Hi all, really quick question has anyone conceived naturally after a failed round of IVF? My husband has low morphology hence the reason for IVF. Mother Nature is late and I’m normally like clockwork, so beginning to panic. As I don’t know the possibility of conceiving naturally.
Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

SherryEjaz Wed 14-Apr-21 13:23:36

Thank you for reassurance. Went to scan, thinking I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant n got a surprise that I am only 6 weeks pregnant so booked scan again after 2 weeks. Praying that everything goes well

lilyboleyn Wed 14-Apr-21 14:58:48

I always get spotting around six weeks.

SherryEjaz Wed 14-Apr-21 15:30:04

@lilyboleyn this will be relieve to many that it is normal

lilyboleyn Wed 14-Apr-21 17:35:37

As long as it’s not heavy, the midwives aren’t worried. Also you can spot if you push hard to do a poo. If it’s just when you wipe, try not to worry too much.

SherryEjaz Thu 15-Apr-21 18:35:41

@BlackCatShadow thank u dear, n wen u said u bleed, u meant a blood? For how long? My scan was quite a shocking surprise, as I thought I am 9 weeks 5 days but found out to be just 6 weeks and they couldn't see the heartbeat coz it's way too early. Going for another scan on Monday, plz pray for me smile

BlackCatShadow Thu 15-Apr-21 22:43:41

Good luck for the second scan flowers
I hope everything is ok.

I had two miscarriages when trying to conceive my daughter, so when I started to bleed again I just assumed it was another miscarriage. so, I got a huge shock when the doctor said there was a heartbeat and she was fine. I don't remember how much blood, but there was a fair bit and it was brown and sludgy. Sorry TMI. I really hope your little one is ok.

SherryEjaz Sun 18-Apr-21 01:28:28

SherryEjaz

I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant and started having brown discharge without any cramps. Is it normal? Going for my scan in the morning. Plz pray for me and my baby 🙏

Update: it's not a good news, as I hv miscarriage last night. Can't explain the pain I went through as it was my first baby. Need prayers n thank you to everyone for your support 😞

BlackCatShadow Sun 18-Apr-21 02:25:37

I’m so sorry to hear that flowers

SherryEjaz Sun 18-Apr-21 18:22:46

@BlackCatShadow thank u, u r a great support my virtual friend, stay blessed 🤗

BlackCatShadow Mon 19-Apr-21 06:18:38

You, too 💕

SherryEjaz Sun 25-Apr-21 21:00:59

Hey, after miscarriage naturally at 6 weeks, how long you should wait to TTC again? Is anyone here trying or have a success story?

brushlaptop Sun 25-Apr-21 21:08:08

Super common. I had this.

brushlaptop Sun 25-Apr-21 21:10:00

Sorry just saw your update.
After my last miscarriage I was advised to wait to have another cycle naturally then ttc.
I actually ovulated 2 weeks after the miscarriage and got pregnant then 🤷‍♀️ 16 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl

Daffodil21 Sun 25-Apr-21 21:14:47

@SherryEjaz sorry to read this. I was told I could TTC as soon as the bleeding had stopped and after I had a negative test. I was told if I have a positive pregnancy test 2 weeks after mc then to call the EPU as it could indicate it's not a complete mc. I conceived the following month after my first mc, unfortunately that also ended in mc. I went onto have a further mc (so 3, which is rare so don't let my experience alarm you), and then again I conceived straight after. I'm now currently 24 weeks and so far so good

SherryEjaz Sun 25-Apr-21 21:16:05

@brushlaptop hey so happy for you, sending u sticky dust n do send me some baby dust 💖 wishing you a healthy, ez pregnancy 🌼 stay blessed 🤗

SherryEjaz Sun 25-Apr-21 21:18:40

So happy for you @Daffodil21, lots of best wishes 🌼 and love. My bleeding stopped 2 days ago, I am using ovulation strips to check n will definitely try to conceive it soon. Wish me luck 🙃

Daffodil21 Sun 25-Apr-21 21:24:55

@SherryEjaz thank you. Good luck!!

brushlaptop Mon 26-Apr-21 12:33:18

Good luck! You are super fertile after a miscarriage!

SherryEjaz Mon 26-Apr-21 13:19:54

smile thank u 💖

MissMooMoo Mon 26-Apr-21 18:33:24

So sorry to hear you have lost the pregnancy. I ovulated and conceived my son 2 weeks after a miscarriage. Sending lots of luck.

SherryEjaz Mon 26-Apr-21 22:47:24

@MissMooMoo thank u for the wish and so happy for you, best wishes n stay blessed 🌼

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in