Son at nursery - I'm feeling anxious

(3 Posts)
fairburn Fri 09-Apr-21 10:18:53

He's off at nursery, I feel anxious because I don't think he'll eat lunch there..

My hoover stopped working this morning so that's made me cross and I haven't done my morning hoovering.

Seeing my parents for the first time in ages tomorrow and I just feel fat and ugly.

Why am I caring so much about all this stuff when I should be enjoying the rare time I have to myself.

Anyone else?

OP’s posts: |
Camomila Fri 09-Apr-21 10:24:32

Oh bless you, I think lockdown has probably made people a lot more anxious than they would be otherwise.

Try not to fret about nursery at least, if its anything like my DCs nursery they'll get a snack in the afternoon. DS2 is at nursery right now, he probably won't nap!

LaTomatina Fri 09-Apr-21 10:35:29

Mine happily eat all sorts of things at nursery that they wouldn't touch at home. And even if he doesn't, he'll be fine. Nursery teachers have magical powers.

Can you use the free time you now have to do something for yourself? Like, going for an adult pace walk somewhere you feel like going, or finding an online yoga routine that you can enjoy and gradually help you feel fitter/happier with yourself?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in