Talk

Advanced search

Made the mistake of watching Redwater on netflix...

(9 Posts)
ketosavedmylife Sun 14-Feb-21 13:32:30

It has six episodes and to my horror, at the end of the sixth episode it does not finish shock.

There are no plans to have a second series.

So, that's that then. Ends on a cliffhanger and I'll never know the outcome.

Just starting this thread to save anyone else 6 hours of a waste of time.

OP’s posts: |
muckypaws Sun 14-Feb-21 14:04:13

Thank you!

MrsGulDukat Sun 14-Feb-21 14:16:12

See this is why I cant get into TV series lately.

First series, enjoyable. Ends on cliffhanger. No more series.

Rinse and fucking repeat. Netflix are fuckers for this when they make them and then just stop them.

ketosavedmylife Sun 14-Feb-21 14:31:55

@MrsGulDukat, it is the first time for me. I am so cross because I was really enjoying it.

LastTrainEast Sun 14-Feb-21 19:05:18

It drives me crazy. It's getting so I'll wait for something to complete - if it does - and then go back and get them all.

carryme Mon 15-Feb-21 14:01:47

Not sure if it's your thing but "how to get away with murder" is on Netflix 6 seasons and the last episode on the last season ties everything in it's the first series I have ever been really happy with the ending smile

IEat Mon 15-Feb-21 14:35:59

Just like Finding Alice ... invested my binge watching time for no bloody reason

Avelandra Mon 15-Feb-21 15:55:34

This happened to us as well with a series called The Family. It was so good, the ending of the first series was so tense and such a cliffhanger. Looked for the next series and they never made one as it was cancelled after the first series

ketosavedmylife Mon 15-Feb-21 23:43:09

carryme

Not sure if it's your thing but "how to get away with murder" is on Netflix 6 seasons and the last episode on the last season ties everything in it's the first series I have ever been really happy with the ending smile

Ooooh, thanks, @carryme smile.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in