Talk

Advanced search

HELP!! VERY GASSY BABY

(4 Posts)
leahmaysimmonds Tue 19-Jan-21 16:56:04

My baby is almost 5 months and is always so so so gassy. I burp her every 2 ounces, burp her after, tried every single colic treatment there is and I put a wedge under her cot but she just doesn’t stop wriggling during sleep and making weird noises! I’ve tried everything I really have. I’ve been on neocate for 3 weeks because I suspected cmpa but she hasn’t been seen by dietitian yet and it’s only made her poos normal. I’ve had enough i don’t know what Else do to. 😭😭

Is this normal!? I’m a first time mum and no idea. Please help!!!confused

OP’s posts: |
leahmaysimmonds Tue 19-Jan-21 16:58:00

She keeps wriggling, putting knees up to chest then wil wake up after 30 minutes or so. I have to keep picking her up for about 30m and burping her while she’s chest to chest with me, she’s fine for a bit when I put her down then starts again.

The doctors just say it’s colic and have assessed her while she was sleeping, all they said was she looks fine. I’ve had enough I keep asking for support but they’re not taking it seriously because I’m a young mum. I can’t keep doing this. I’m not getting any sleepn

RebeccaCloud9 Tue 19-Jan-21 16:59:01

Have you tried gripe water? It totally saved us from this hell.

leahmaysimmonds Tue 19-Jan-21 18:46:03

I have tried gripe water, twice. Nothing is working. She also has relfx which gripe made her worse xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in