Please tell me about the world's dreamiest pillow!

(10 Posts)
QuimReaper Fri 08-Jan-21 11:57:49

Every single night I wriggle around trying to get comfy and vow to buy a new pillow. TODAY IS THE DAY.

I want neck support and extreme comfiness, preferably washable.

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Soutiner Fri 08-Jan-21 12:18:25

www.marksandspencer.com/2-pack-goose-feather-and-down-pillows/p/hbp60440517?color=WHITE&prevPage=srp

M&S have a cruelty free policy so that the feathers are not plucked from live birds.

LuvMyBoyz Fri 08-Jan-21 12:52:09

I bought one which is stuffed with 3 sizes of shredded memory foam. It’s very versatile which I needed as I sleep and read on my back, side or front. The pillow can be manipulated into any supportive shape needed. Love it.

MyDiamondShoesAreTooTight Fri 08-Jan-21 12:53:28

I like the tempur ones but I don’t think they are washable

CaptainFabtastic Fri 08-Jan-21 12:59:54

I wouldn't recommend the tempur ones. I bought two and I still have neck and head aches

Cookies2523 Fri 08-Jan-21 13:03:11

Definitely the tempur ones. I have the 'cloud' one which is so comfy & my husband has one which is firmer as he has neck and spinal issues. They are a wee bit pricey but we think they are worth every penny.

Aposterhasnoname Fri 08-Jan-21 13:04:25

Another vote for tempur. Ours have washable covers and are the comfiest pillows I’ve ever slept on.

Advertisement

QuimReaper Fri 08-Jan-21 17:36:48

This is a world of contradiction grin

@LuvMyBoyz Where's yours from?

OP’s posts: |
LuvMyBoyz Fri 08-Jan-21 18:31:34

I’m sorry I can’t remember. FB kept sending me adverts about this super-pillow with a bamboo cover which had helped 1000s in America with their sleeping difficulties. I researched what it was, looked at reviews and bought the same thing cheaper from a different place. I’ve had it about a year now.

PolaDeVeboise Fri 08-Jan-21 19:23:28

We recently bought the JL medium/firm memory foam pillows - they are brilliant.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in