The lockdown version of what reading band is your kid on.....

(12 Posts)
SusieBugandMe Thu 07-Jan-21 00:58:59

Fuck the fuck off

Some of the mums have realised that the work the kids are being set is differentiated....a sudden rise in people “sharing” their child’s work on the WhatsApp groups and comparing of what sums/worksheet one kid got and how many sentences did Jonny get asked to do hmm

The classroom stream is full of faux “oh Mrs Smith Sally got given 3 worksheets but Daisy’s mum said she only has 1, Sally has done ALL THREE obviously but just wanted to check 😇

Yak yak yak

OP’s posts: |
SleepingStandingUp Thu 07-Jan-21 01:02:05

My sympathies. Thankfully my wattsapp is much smaller and half of us are in one phonics group and half on another and no one is a bitch.

Camomila Thu 07-Jan-21 06:08:57

Ours is nice too luckily, half of us (including me) are confused about seesaw, and the half with older DC at the school are explaining how to use it.

It seems complete luck school parents/whatsapps. My friend has lots of issues with the parents in her year 6s class, but the year 2 class parents are nice.

Sewrainbow Thu 07-Jan-21 06:20:55

Don't engage....

unlimiteddilutingjuice Thu 07-Jan-21 06:22:09

Wow...... People are the worst aren't they?

SusieBugandMe Thu 07-Jan-21 11:39:25

And again today, oh these subtractions are really difficult aren’t they? 10 photos added of additional work

How are you all finished Jonny has still got all the stretching work to do hmm

Bunnybigears Thu 07-Jan-21 11:42:27

Just block the WhatsApp group. This lockdown seems to have bought the worst out in people in all sorts of ways.

Advertisement

SusieBugandMe Thu 07-Jan-21 11:45:13

It’s on the classroom stream...

I left the WhatsApp group ages ago. We have a splinter group of mums who take the piss out of the other lot.

Sirzy Thu 07-Jan-21 11:47:25

What I don’t get is why they think anyone else gives a flying monkeys about what work someone else’s child is up to?

I want all children to do well and reach their potential but beyond that I couldn’t care less!

MrsMiaWallis Thu 07-Jan-21 11:47:56

Why on earth do you need what's app?

tappitytaptap Thu 07-Jan-21 11:59:01

How do these people have time? Do none of them have a bloody job?!

FunTimes2020 Thu 07-Jan-21 13:06:45

SusieBugandMe

It’s on the classroom stream...

I left the WhatsApp group ages ago. We have a splinter group of mums who take the piss out of the other lot.

The bitchy group then? hmm

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in