Talk

Advanced search

Rewatching grey's anatomy

(20 Posts)
titsbumfannythelot Fri 30-Oct-20 20:41:34

Have been rewatching this and absolutely love it. Can't believe how good the storylines and characters were.

I miss McSteamy, McDreamy and Callie in particular

OP’s posts: |
Findahouse21 Fri 30-Oct-20 20:44:03

Oh yes, the early episodes were the best!!

user159 Fri 30-Oct-20 20:45:50

Me too! I'm on season 6 and I just love it!

titsbumfannythelot Fri 30-Oct-20 20:47:32

Can't believe how much I have forgotten.

I forgot to say how much I miss Christina too

PiratePetespajamas Fri 30-Oct-20 20:51:29

I’ve just been trying to complete my third rewatch grin but lost season 16 halfway through when it disappeared from Now TV!!!! Arghhh! And that’s a season I haven’t seen! Does anyone know where I can get it? Not on prime either. Boo.

mrsfeatherbottom Fri 30-Oct-20 21:00:44

Last December, I stated rewatching ER (all 15 series!) and have nearly finished. I haven't seen season 15 of Grey's so was going to get Amazon to watch it but now I'm thinking I might go back to season 1 and start again!

DollyMixtureLulus Fri 30-Oct-20 21:02:36

I love the start. It feels like a completely different programme to the one that's on now.

Addison and Christina were the best.

titsbumfannythelot Fri 30-Oct-20 21:03:42

I have never seen ER. Where can I watch that?

Also just start season 1 again 👌🏻

FatGirlShrinking Fri 30-Oct-20 21:07:29

Season 17 starts in the US next week I believe, so season 16 will go on Prime soon.

mrsfeatherbottom Fri 30-Oct-20 21:39:10

titsbumfannythelot

I have never seen ER. Where can I watch that?

Also just start season 1 again 👌🏻

All4 have them all. I watched them first time round so there was lots of nostalgia and it's interesting to see the themes change, like HIV being a huge issue in the 90s.

Todaywewilldobetter Fri 30-Oct-20 22:01:13

I've just completed 3rd watch! Arizona, Bailey & April/ Jackson for me.
And I go on and off Owen. I can't rewatch the musical episode though. I makes me want to turn myself inside out with cringe!

YuckYuckTea Fri 30-Oct-20 23:30:24

I love GA but find the medical scenes hard to watch so ffw them. thlblush

How doctors and nurses can deal with this in rl i'll never know.

titsbumfannythelot Tue 03-Nov-20 20:06:15

Todaywewilldobetter

I've just completed 3rd watch! Arizona, Bailey & April/ Jackson for me.
And I go on and off Owen. I can't rewatch the musical episode though. I makes me want to turn myself inside out with cringe!

I want to like Owen but he's a bit of a bloody tool sometimes.

Doyouthinktheysaurus Tue 03-Nov-20 20:15:31

I love Greys Anatmoy so much, I think I've watched the whole series 3 times now. Due for another rewatch soon.

It has gone a bit weird in the last few series but still addicted.

Loved George.....

I love the musical episode😳 Have to skip the dull bits but it's so cheesy, it's great!

Herdwick Tue 03-Nov-20 20:20:29

I've just started watching again for probably the 4th time. I'm somewhere mid season 2 I think, Derek and Addison are still together anyway.

I have been enjoying recent series too but you forget just HOW MUCH better it used to be and how much more they used to focus on the patients rather than the personal lives of the staff.

I'm enjoying watching early Alex as well. He's definitely the character that developed the most during their time on the show.

Goldensunnydays81 Tue 03-Nov-20 20:23:27

I’m in isolation at the moment and am binge watching greys currently on season 6 I love it! I stopped watching about season 8 but i am loving it

Frazzled13 Tue 03-Nov-20 20:26:42

FatGirlShrinking

Season 17 starts in the US next week I believe, so season 16 will go on Prime soon.

Any idea when it start in the UK?

DaisyDreaming Tue 03-Nov-20 20:29:55

Spoiler if you haven’t seen the current series

I loved alex and Issy’s relationship and for so long I hoped they would get back together but hate the storyline that he left Jo for Issy!

titsbumfannythelot Tue 03-Nov-20 20:49:32

I love relationship between Meredith and Christina too, probably because I'm missing my friends right now

Herdwick Tue 03-Nov-20 20:53:45

DaisyDreaming

Spoiler if you haven’t seen the current series

I loved alex and Issy’s relationship and for so long I hoped they would get back together but hate the storyline that he left Jo for Issy!

I have seen it but that is a massive spoiler for anyone that hasn't.

What a shit end for Alex. It was rushed and felt it. I wonder if we will ever find out what really happened.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in