Talk

Advanced search

OF COURSE Corbyn would be an under-the-nose mask wearer. OF COURSE he would!!

(4 Posts)
BertieBloopsMum Fri 30-Oct-20 09:11:24

This man just infuriates me, on so many levels angry

OP’s posts: |
slipperywhensparticus Fri 30-Oct-20 09:19:38

Got to admit that irritated me too when I saw it was it an aberration/mask slip or did he continue to wear it like that?

Karwomannghia Fri 30-Oct-20 09:20:46

That’s a bit desperate isn’t it? He doesn’t always wear it like that he was probably getting steamed up glasses so brought it down briefly. He’s got a coat on so he’s most likely outside anyway.
But he’s obviously very triggering for you, maybe you need to work on that because he’s a public figure that will be in the media, often portrayed in a way to infuriate you like this.

BertieBloopsMum Fri 30-Oct-20 09:45:42

Karwomannghia

That’s a bit desperate isn’t it? He doesn’t always wear it like that he was probably getting steamed up glasses so brought it down briefly. He’s got a coat on so he’s most likely outside anyway.
But he’s obviously very triggering for you, maybe you need to work on that because he’s a public figure that will be in the media, often portrayed in a way to infuriate you like this.

Somehow I'll cope smile

@slipperywhensparticus It obviously hasn't slipped. He just can't even get that right.

Mind you, his brother thinks Covid is all a conspiracy so maybe this is his way of compromising grin

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in