Talk

Advanced search

If you have a Pikler...

(6 Posts)
Jellysplat Sun 25-Oct-20 12:41:37

If you have a pikler triangle how much does it get used? I’m looking at getting one with a slide for my 20 month old but unsure how much use they’d get out of it. We already had a slide which we use indoors, a pikler just looks more fun to me!

OP’s posts: |
Jellysplat Mon 26-Oct-20 13:45:57

Hopeful Bump

Natsku Mon 26-Oct-20 13:48:07

I got one for my toddler's 1st birthday, he's nearly 3 now and it still gets a fair bit of use even though he's not really a climber. My 9 year old and her friends play on it too though so I guess there's potentially years of use in it!

ImFree2doasiwant Mon 26-Oct-20 13:50:48

3 and 5 yrs, hardly touch it. Never ask for it out. We are outside a lot all year round though with plenty of climbing opportunities so I don't know if that has an impact. The climbing frame in the garden gets much more use.

Jellysplat Tue 27-Oct-20 12:11:00

Ah thank you, that’s interesting it’s a mixed bag! Hmm maybe I’ll see if I can hire one from somewhere or something first, it’s a lot of money and space for something which might not be a hit!

Natsku Wed 28-Oct-20 20:48:20

If I could go back in time and choose again, I'd buy a kit from quadroplay, those plastic ones that you can put together into different shapes. Reckon there would be a lot more use from those and can use in the garden too and add more bits to it over time.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in