Talk

Advanced search

The best toaster?

(9 Posts)
Releasedmyinnerabacus Wed 07-Oct-20 08:15:25

Please send toaster recommendations...

I need it to have 4 slots, which can take large slices and toast them evenly.

A bagel function too.

And ideally not black.

I don't want to spend over £80.

OP’s posts: |
chocolatespiders Wed 07-Oct-20 08:22:12

www.amazon.co.uk/Dualit-4-Slot-Lite-Toaster/dp/B088HRGWGV?psc=1&th=1&tag=mumsnetforu03-21

I have got the 2 slice in this and love it

RoseGoldEagle Wed 07-Oct-20 09:20:15

I just came on here to post the same question! I really want something that can take both long and thick bread- so pittas and bagels, I can’t seem to form anything! Dualit always seems to come out best in Mumsnet reviews!

Releasedmyinnerabacus Wed 07-Oct-20 09:40:39

Thanks @chocolatespiders Does that one accommodate shop-bought sliced bread to its full length?

The blurb emphasises that the bread can be thick - but doesn't mention length. And the bread in the picture of any toaster always looks tiny!

OP’s posts: |
chocolatespiders Wed 07-Oct-20 09:49:02

Do you mean putting bread in on its side?

Kpo58 Wed 07-Oct-20 09:51:54

I always buy a longslot toaster as nothing else seems to accommodate normal sized bread without having to turn it over so you can toast the other end.

DreamingofThailand Wed 07-Oct-20 10:02:06

George Home toasters at Asda are amazing, they have bigger slots than usual toasters so Warburtons toastie bread fits easily without having to be turned over halfway through. Also you can lift the toast up to check how done it is without having to press cancel and start over again. Just missing the Bagel function though

https://direct.asda.com/george/home/kettles-toasters/4-slice-toaster-black/050133414,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M10G10C06

NotMaryWhitehouse Wed 07-Oct-20 10:05:51

Not the actual question you've asked, I realise. But for this very reason I've got rid of the toaster and am back to self-sliced doorsteps done under the grill! Amazing

OnCandyStripeLegs Wed 07-Oct-20 10:07:38

You are looking for the Morphy Richards Evoke toaster.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in